Terms & Conditions
We own and operate the website dhursanconstruction.com.au (the “Site”), which is an extension of Dhursan Construction Pty Ltd (ABN 636 34 408 254) (“Dhursan Construction “). The Dhursan Construction holds a license for building (Licence Number 341107C).
You are bound by these terms and conditions when using the Site. The following terms form a full agreement between you and Dhursan Construction.
Additional terms and conditions provided to you by Dhursan Construction.
As Dhursan Construction may make changes to these terms and conditions from time to time without informing you, you should review them each time you access the Site.
Photography and illustrations
- All images on the Site are illustrative only and may show upgrade options that require extra fees. Specific details can be found in floor plan brochures or working drawings. Dhursan Construction can be contacted if necessary.
- Images may depict items not provided by Dhursan Construction, such as landscaping, pools, water features, fireplaces, wall furnishing, wall finishes, cladding, décor, lighting, and furniture (some of these items may incur an additional fee, so contact us if you are interested).
- The details of a house’s façade, such as entry doors and windows, may also vary depending on the type and size of the house. If you want specific details, consult floor plan brochures or working drawings.
- We reserve the right to change house plans, specifications, and prices without notice to you.
Variations and advertised pricing
It is acknowledged and agreed:
- Prices for homes are subject to change if you or an agency amend the inclusions or specifications.
- Actual costs, dimensions, and inclusions may differ from those on the Site, and they may also be modified by Dhursan Construction without notice.
- Dhursan Construction reserves the right, at any time, to withdraw or change any advertisement without prior notice.
- The prices do not include stamp duty, legal fees, or any other fees associated with the purchase. For all costs you may be expected to pay, you should obtain independent professional advice.
Various types of information are displayed on the Site. The information on this Site is intended to be as accurate as possible, but there may be occasions when errors or omissions have unfortunately been made and therefore Dhursan Construction cannot warrant that error-free content will be available. To that end:
- Dhursan Construction reserves the right to correct any error or omission, without held liable.
- By using the Site, you acknowledge that you are doing so at your own risk and that Dhursan Construction will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused by your use of the content.
Even though Dhursan Construction does everything it can to keep the Site secure and intact, you agree that Dhursan Construction will not be liable for any loss or damage you may suffer by using the Site (including linked websites), the Site being disabled or hacked by a virus, or the data you receive from Dhursan Construction not being secure or free of viruses.
Copyright and intellectual property
- Dhursan Construction owns and controls the entire intellectual property and contents of the Site (including all photographs, images, graphics, trademarks, videos, audio, texts, and other items), which is protected by Australian copyright laws and other intellectual property laws.
- You must not copy, reproduce, modify, publish, transmit, display, or create derivative works from any part of the Site, unless otherwise expressly permitted in these terms and conditions.
- If you wish to use information on the Site for your own personal use, you may make one electronic copy or print one copy.
Links to other sites
- Websites and content accessed through links on the Site are not under the control of Dhursan Construction. By providing links to other websites, the Site does not imply that Dhursan Construction endorses those websites or the goods and services that are made available through those websites.
- By using any website that is not maintained and controlled by Dhursan Construction, you agree that Dhursan Construction is not responsible for any loss or damage you might suffer.
Every complaint received by Dhursan Construction is taken seriously, and Dhursan Construction will make every effort to address them promptly.
- Dhursan Construction ‘s failure to enforce its rights or to take any other action in a timely manner should not be construed as a waiver. Dhursan Construction will only consent to such waivers when a representative of the company signs them.
- You agree that the terms and conditions, as well as your use of the Site, are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia, and its courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
- If Dhursan Construction assigns any of its rights to any other person or company, it will notify you as soon as possible or otherwise publish it on the Site. Dhursan Construction may either novate or assign any of its rights and obligations under these terms and conditions. Your obligations under these terms and conditions cannot be assigned or transferred without prior written consent from Dhursan Construction